PDA

View Full Version : What about labels for Dispenser Bottles

Webb
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I was just thinking,when we buy let's say huh 64 oz Show Car Glaze,but you don't want to keep in the gallon bottle but in a small spray bottle.
What if we had the same label that comes with the gallon but a small version,just for small spray bottles.
I don't know, you could get them for free ( three labels with 64 oz purchase )
Or just sell them for $0.25-$0.50.

:xyxthumbs

Bri9801
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I had a similar idea before. They could also just make the labels available on their website....download, print to size and bam...your done

Webb
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Adobe reader would be a good choice for downloading.

gb387
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
great idea! I like the smaller 12oz meguiars squeeze bottles but you never know whats in them. The wax/polishes/cleaners all seem to remove the Sharpie marker I use to label the bottles then your guessing whats in the bottles.

rdarwa
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:33 PM
ha ha...a guy that introduced my husband to Meg's told him he doesn't label anything. He just grabs the product and smells it.
:eek: Hopefully there is no long term effect that will rot his brain. I haven't seen any warnings not to sniff the products yet...after all, the kids would be jumping all over it if it gave us a buzz. Everyone would be running around with their bottle of grape Endurance. he he