PDA

View Full Version : the interior brush

rfinkle2
Sep 1st, 2005, 08:05 AM
i've used the new gold class interior brush for many different cleaning ideas. it works good on the carpet (dry helped remove a coffee spill stain), and even removed some dirt in the crevices / texture of my interior plastics.

I was afraid of the firmness of the bristles @ first, but started lightly rubbing and found no damage to plastic (NOT CLEAR plastics) interior surfaces.

oc detailer
Sep 1st, 2005, 10:49 AM
yeah it works well, i have scrubbed leather, carpet, doorpanels with mine, does a great job, even though it broke on me, the lil plastic cap peice on the end, i guess i was putting to much pressure on the brush and i heard that part crack, the the cap fell off...

rfinkle2
Sep 2nd, 2005, 03:07 AM
i think the cap is supposed to come out, because all of the brushes are compatible with all of the handles. I removeed my cap when I bought my brush, so i could reach further with it on my handle.

oc detailer
Sep 2nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
yes the cap comes off i know, but mine cracked and wont stay in anymore...

explore_02xlt
Sep 8th, 2005, 03:58 AM
i just picked one up myself :) haven't had a chance to use it yet. can't wait!

gb387
Sep 8th, 2005, 04:15 AM
I have used this brush many times and it works great... with the stiff bristles you can really dig in to the carpet if needed.

I wish the little cap on mine was able to come off, I can't get it off. I would like to use a handle with it.