PDA

View Full Version : Clay Bar kit - still waiting

westcoaster
Sep 20th, 2005, 02:50 PM
I placed an order back in August (maybe even July) for a bunch of my regular detailing supplies. Everything showed up in a few days, EXCEPT for the CLAY BAR KIT.

I called the order desk and was told that the clay bar kits were on back order, but are expected to be in stock in about a week. Okay, no biggie.

A couple weeks go by, I call back. Same story.

Wait, wait, wait - no delivery. Call back, still on back order. Hmmmm.

What's the deal? Is there a clay shortage that I haven't heard about yet?

Mike Phillips
Sep 20th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by westcoaster
I placed an order back in August (maybe even July) for a bunch of my regular detailing supplies. Everything showed up in a few days, EXCEPT for the CLAY BAR KIT.

I called the order desk and was told that the clay bar kits were on back order, but are expected to be in stock in about a week. Okay, no biggie.

A couple weeks go by, I call back. Same story.

Wait, wait, wait - no delivery. Call back, still on back order. Hmmm.

What's the deal? Is there a clay shortage that I haven't heard about yet?

Yes we were out of our clay for the Quik Clay System. I was even out for our Saturday Detailing Classes and last week I had an emergency shipment delivered so the members of the SoCal MG Club could learn how to clay on this Volvo...

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2VolvoClaying5.jpg

Call Customer Care in the morning at 1-800-347-5700 and cite this post and see what they can do for you. Our Customer Care Team will move mountains to make you happy!

Murr1525
Sep 20th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Just got mine a day ago, so hopefully yours is on the way.

westcoaster
Sep 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
I called today -- turns out that my back-ordered clay was shipped from Tennessee on 9/15, so I'm hoping it may arrive today or tomorrow. Thanks Mike!

Westcoaster

westcoaster
Sep 22nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
My Qwik Clay Bar kit arrived today!!!! Thanks again Mike!

Westcoaster