PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Line Catalog

Jeff Smith
Oct 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Would it be possible to set it up to where if a person wanted to request a Pro-Line catolog, they could do it via the website or an email?

I work nights and sleep days and everytime I think to try to call and order the thing, it is not office hours.

Snowman
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:08 AM
^^ I also would be interested in a possible Pro-line catalog if available.

BJClarke001
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by j333_76484
Would it be possible to set it up to where if a person wanted to request a Pro-Line catolog, they could do it via the website or an email?

I work nights and sleep days and everytime I think to try to call and order the thing, it is not office hours.

Well, I think they kinda do already have this and I ordered mine thru customer service at this link:

http://meguiars.com/customercare/

Within a week, I had both my Consumer and Professional Catalogs. Would be nice to be on a mailing list for New Catalogs, but heck, one thing at a time.

To make a long story short. Somewhere on the Meguiars site, there is a Request a Consumer Catalog link and I filled it out. I used this first and waited over 8 weeks and received nothing. So,I went thru Customer Service.

Snowman
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:25 AM
To make a long story short. Somewhere on the Meguiars site, there is a Request a Consumer Catalog link and I filled it out. I used this first and waited over 8 weeks and received nothing. So,I went thru Customer Service.

I did this same thing and still have yet to receive my catalog so I might go the route that you took and see if that helps me out. I had no problems getting one last year but for some reason this time is a little tougher. That link for ordering the catalog is on the main homepage at the very bottom with all the small links.

http://meguiars.com/estore/catalog_home.cfm

BJClarke001
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by BJClarke001
Well, I think they kinda do already have this and I ordered mine thru customer service at this link:

Within a week, I had both my Consumer and Professional Catalogs. Would be nice to be on a mailing list for New Catalogs, but heck, one thing at a time.

Interesting though: When you get to the Customer Care Page. There is a Selection for Product (where applicable). When you open the already pre-filled in list. There are things listed there I have never seen. Like Wallets, Key Fobs, Neon Signs, all with Part Numbers. I wonder if there is a catalog for The Misc. Items or these are hand out items the Megs Saleman use.

Paramedic
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:27 AM
must be nice you guys get the books!! I did a on-line request 2 months ago and still have NOT seen my book!! I give up!! Dont know what customer care is slacking off for!

BJClarke001
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Paramedic
must be nice you guys get the books!! I did a on-line request 2 months ago and still have NOT seen my book!! I give up!! Dont know what customer care is slacking off for!

Paramedic,

Did you use this link:

or this one:

The first link I posted was the one I used after I requested the Catalog from the second link I posted. It seems some of us didn't get anything from the "Request a Catalog" page on their website.

So, I wrote to them in the Customer Care Email page (the first link I posted) and they emailed me back fairly quick.

Murr1525
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:11 AM
There were key fobs, coasters, chairs, sofas, etc in the old consumer catalog.....

BJClarke001
Oct 5th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Murr1525
There were key fobs, coasters, chairs, sofas, etc in the old consumer catalog.....

Dang, I could of used a Meguiars sofa in my Family Room. LOL.

I see then, the listing is just reflecting what was and not so much what is.

Murr1525
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:23 AM
It was actualy NASCAR related sofas and chairs... maybe they are still available on the website, who knows.

Snowman
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:37 AM
I think I also recall some Route 66 sort of stuff in there as well but that was a catalog from about a year ago....lol

Paramedic
Oct 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Paramedic,

Did you use this link:

or this one:

The first link I posted was the one I used after I requested the Catalog from the second link I posted. It seems some of us didn't get anything from the "Request a Catalog" page on their website.

So, I wrote to them in the Customer Care Email page (the first link I posted) and they emailed me back fairly quick.

thanks! I just tried the first link you posted and did it there as well. I even left a nice little note requesting feedback! thanks again

roushstage2
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Paramedic

I ordered one just before I joined here and I ordered another one about a month? ago and nothing from either.

Paramedic
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
obviously Im not the only one not getting the catalogs!!!
Thats good to know!

BJClarke001
Oct 6th, 2005, 02:04 AM
And I do mean this in the nicest way here; is someone from Meguiars going to respond to this thread? It seems there is a common problem and at least shoud be commented on. Yes?

Paramedic
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:28 AM
And I do mean this in the nicest way here; is someone from Meguiars going to respond to this thread? It seems there is a common problem and at least shoud be commented on. Yes?

If mike does it would be nice, I even emailed customer service with one of the links and I still have not heard from them yet. Been over 48 hours now. I dont expect to hear from them, if I can not get a consumer and pro catalogue what makes them respond to a email!??

Snowman
Oct 6th, 2005, 04:34 AM
well after not getting my catalog I ordered I took Brad's advice I just did the contact method yesterday and did get a confirmation email from them saying the catalogs got sent. So I guess this would be the method to use on getting them.

---On 2005-10-05 06:47:29 You Wrote Us---

Hi Trent,

I went a head and sent the catalogs. You should be receiving then very soon. If you have any other questions please give me a call.

Thank you very much,

*******@meguiars.com

800-854-8073

MTBPATH
Nov 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I was wondering before I sent an email.
but is there a pro-line catalog?

I have the consumers one, but a pro-line catalog with pics and descriptions do come in handy when not on the PC.

thanks.