PDA

View Full Version : My experience with NXT Generation™ Tech Protect

gsdev
Oct 10th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Hi all,

This is my first post in the Meg world, so to speak :) . Any ways i had tried some local products here for my dash and it left a greasy look at the end of it all, did not like it. So did some R&D (surfing that is) in one of our local Auto site and there was a lot of mention on Meg stuff.
At the end i ended up getting a whole load of Meg products and yesterday used the first one. The NXT Generation™ Tech Protect, what can i say. I was so surprised that using so little of the product itself i could finish my whole dash (Honda CRV 2005). It did not have a greasy look at all. I used the applicator pad that comes with the NXT Tech Wax. All in all it definetly is worth every penny (cent here). It costs about USD 11.00 here though.

Cant wait to clay my ride and apply NXT Tech Wax... :D

Murr1525
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:16 AM
I love the Tech Protectant...

One thing, you may want to buy a few more applicator pads, either foam, or microfiber, so you are not mixing products on the same pad. The Protectant should wash out ok, but other products wont, like wax, and you dont want to be mixing them together.

Mike Phillips
Oct 11th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Hi gsdev,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online! :wavey

gsdev
Oct 11th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the hint

Yeah i am looking for the Hitech Applicator foam Pad and the Even Coat applicator so i dont mix them up...so far managed to contact the dealer here in K.L., they just launched the 2005 products last week. Will get my hands on more applicators very soon...