PDA

View Full Version : Switching Product

Djmigs
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Good Evening :wavey

Just a simple ? ....i understand you are advised to have a dedicated pad for ea product....now does that apply for example nxt liquid wax v. nxt paste wax...reason since the both are wax i could use the same yellow polishing pad to apply it.....depending on my mood...thanks guys

:xyxthumbs

Jeff Smith
Oct 26th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Djmigs
Good Evening :wavey

Just a simple ? ....i understand you are advised to have a dedicated pad for ea product....now does that apply for example nxt liquid wax v. nxt paste wax...reason since the both are wax i could use the same yellow polishing pad to apply it.....depending on my mood...thanks guys

:xyxthumbs

I wouldn't think you are going to have any issues there. They are both he same. The paste just has a little less solvent (I think that's the proper term).

I do my best to have a separate pad for each product but have gotten stuck before by grabbing the wrong pad from the house before leaving. The Other Day I grabbed the #21 pad and intended to grab the NXT Pad. Used it anyway with no apparent problem.

I am still a newbie at all this and stocked up on pads from the start. I guess I have 20 or so. about half of them still new. But for the sealants and waxes, Personally, if I didn't have all these pads, and I was trying to get by without sinkng alot of money into them, I would probably at least have one for Canuba based Waxes and one for Sealants and synthetics, Another for Glazes and one for Polishes.

Murr1525
Oct 27th, 2005, 03:26 AM
As Jeff said, Nxt Paste and Nxt liquid on the same pad should be fine. I wouldnt want to mix Gold Class and Nxt. I think trying to stay with the same wax is best for each pad.