View Full Version : Where to purchse in Canada?

Nov 6th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Where can I purchase the PC 7424 (I believe that's the one) in Canada?

Amazon.com has it, but not Amazon.ca.

No luck with eBay either.

Anyone know where to purchase one at a retailer or on-line that ships to Canada at a reasonable price?

Tim Lingor
Nov 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM

You can purchase the PC7424 from Canadian Tire.

Cheers! :)


Nov 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Really? Not to be a stalker, but I see your from BC, I grew up in the Okanagan, (Cawston/Keremeos to be exact) cheers to that.

Anyways, I've never asked (hate to ask those employees), but all I ever see at Canadian Tire are those Simoniz buffers, where are the PC ones? Do they hae to order it, or are they usaully somwhwere not in the car section.

The only Canadian Tires I've checked though, are in Coquitlam and one in Penticton. Should I keep looking?

Nov 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Well I feel silly, I checked Canadian Tire online and they have some PC buffers, just not sure if they're the good ones.

They have this:


And this:


Are either of them the one?

Nov 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
actually you just missed it the 6" DA PC was only $179.99

mabe the deal will be back in time 4 the holidays

Tim Lingor
Nov 6th, 2005, 07:10 PM

The second link is the correct one. Usually they keep them behind the counter or in a glass showcase in the Automotive section. And yes...they did just have them on sale a few weeks ago. You can also try the Tool Place in Kamloops. The Tool Place usually brings in the 7336 which is the same machine as the 7424 but with a 6" counter weight. Either machine works just great!!!!


Greg Morton
Nov 25th, 2005, 09:45 AM
you can always buy it from Meguiar's Canada.

Just call 800 278 4559 and ask for Jennifer and she will be happy to help you:xyxthumbs

Nov 25th, 2005, 11:20 AM
The Lowes store in Bellingham is not that far away.