PDA

View Full Version : NXT Spray Booster

BigT
May 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
Yesterday I got a chance to try the NXT Spray Booster for the first time. I already have two coats of NXT on the car so the Booster went on and off very easy and looked great.

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/59198LSC_010-med.jpg

hawkfish
May 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
Looks good!:xyxthumbs

tguil
May 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I too have just finished using the Spray Booster for the first time. It took me almost an hour to apply and remove the product from my BIG black Dodge Hemi. I tried applying it with both a Meguiar's foam applicator and a microfiber covered foam applicator. I didn't find either applicator to be all that great. I removed the product with a microfiber polishing cloth.

After using a pc to apply almost all of my detailing products. I find applying the Spray Booster by hand to be a pain in the butt. I do not think that it is all that easy to apply or to remove. It is, however, quicker that the tech wax. I like being able to just spray a bit on a panel and then spread the product.

My truck had two coats of NXT applied about a month ago. I have washed it exclusively with Meguiar's Deep Crystal shampoo using a cotton chenille mitt. I have dried it with Big Blue waffle weave microfiber towels. There was absolutley no marring. During this past month I have not used any QD.

The finish was in excellent shape before I applied the Spray Booster. The application of the Spray Booster did indeed enhance the tech wax. My Hemi is lookin' mighty good. But next time I think that I'm going to get out my pc to apply the stuff. It won't take any longer than applying it by hand.

Tom :cool: