• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feeler- 91 Mustang GT 18k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeler- 91 Mustang GT 18k

I'm not 100% sure I want to sell this but I'll see if there's any interest. I'm looking to buy a Porsche next year and something has to go to make room.

Here's the car-
    91 Mustang GT
    18k miles (not 118k, 18k)
    100% stock

Price is $14000.

I wouldn't give you a dollar for that rattle trap, its filthy (see arrow) LOL!!

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

SS... good point, drop the price a couple thousand!

Looks like a very nice car. Sounds like it nearly rolled off the showroom floor!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Only a collector would spend $14,000 on a mint 1991 Ford Mustang with 18k miles. Even with all the equipment, even non-standard stuff, the maximum this car is worth in excellent condition according to Kelly Blue Book is $3,310.

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.u...ng&15;FO;D4&&&

While I appreciate you kept the car in mint condition, and you obviously didn't drive it too often, but $14,000? That much money is a sizable down payment on a new car! I think $6-7k would be a more realistic asking price.
        -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
        I can accommodate any budget.
        To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

That's why this car isn't for you. I refuse to sell it to someone other than a collector.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
            I wouldn't give you a dollar for that rattle trap, its filthy (see arrow) LOL!!
            LOL Dont listen to him, he's "Car-Crazy".
            That is a nice stang, BTW you should have no prob gettin 6-9K for it.
            http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

you'll only sell it on Ebay Motors for that kind of change, thats where you'll usually find the serious collectors

Comment

Wow nice stang! 18k Miles for a 91 is un heard of, You could get at least 9k on the Ebay auctions, this is a collector's dream project.

Comment

ya its a shame that the KBB price is so slow especially for a car that is as cherry as that. Good luck with the sale!

Greg
                  Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

You can't go by blue book for cars like this. I had it professionally appraised at $15000. A 93 Cobra like this would go for $25000, so 15k is about right.

Comment

Being a diehard Mustang fan.Ive had 7 of them $10,000 for a mint GT is realistic.14,000 is a little high.Finding a unmolested fox body is very hard to come by.Especially in this condition.The cost to put one back to stock with original parts would be expensive.Hats off to you for keeping it looking that good.
                      2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
                      Show Car Detail

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');