• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M82 Swirl Free Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M82 Swirl Free Polish

Hi all, I used to face alot of hologram problems after using M83/W-8006/RB. This makes me feel nervous when it comes to rotary buffing. The worst thing is to spend much more time in removing the holograms using DA machine, and still ended up with micro-marring problem on my soft, delicate, sensitive solid black clearcoated paint.

I bought M82 few months back and I've never tried it with rotary buffer before, most of the time I use it as the last polishing step before slapping on LSP. However, 2 days ago, I finally tried M82/W-9006/RB after applying M83. I couldn't believe that it removed holograms completely and produced the clearest finish I've ever had. This important step had saved me up alot of time and hassle from having to use DA machine before putting on LSP.

I will give M82 a 5-star verdict and now I can remove swirls/holograms with more confident and effcient way. Thanks to the Meguiar's How to Remove Paint Defects video.
    zey's detailing photography blog

Hey Zey,

That is great to hear! I remember many of our conversations online regarding the soft paint and holograms. Meg's #82 produces a fantastic finish, especially with the rotary! I am glad to hear that it is all working out!!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hey Tim, thank you so much for your advices. I think it'll be great to perform the following steps once every 4 months for maintenance:

M80/W-8006/RB
      M82/W-9006/RB
      M21/W-9006/DA

The feeling is just so great when I see it in person.
      zey's detailing photography blog

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');