• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift Certificates for Meguiar's Signature Detail Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Certificates for Meguiar's Signature Detail Center?

I guess I'll call tommorrow, but does the Signature detailing center offer gift certificates?
    Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

I'm 100% positive they do and if for some reason they don't I'm positive they will after your phone call!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just made my phone call. They do have gift certificates! I just have to go and pick it up....

Is the center in El Toro? I tried googling the addy, but it located the address in El Toro, just off the 5 freeway.
      Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

Meguiar's Detail Center is in Lake Forrest, I don't have the address right in front of me but if you call our Customer Care Hotline they'll get you the address and a phone number.

1-800-347-5700
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by RCBuddha
          ...Is the center in El Toro? I tried googling the addy, but it located the address in El Toro, just off the 5 freeway.
          I lived there back when it was called El Toro. It's been Lake Forrest since 1991.

My brother lives there now and get's bent whenever I slip and call it El Toro.

PC.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');