• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engine Cleaner perhaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Cleaner perhaps?

Isn`t it a good idea for making products to clean the engine compartiment? like the Valve cover I see by many cars that they are rusty or very very NOT clean! I mean your engine is the heart of you Car. Imagine a nice looking shiny car with a nice looking interior... and sombody asked you to pop tha hood.. would you be shamed to give it a look?

It would be very useful

Hey,
    I agree but I think Meguiar's "Extra" , the degreaser, can be used for engines. I personally like to use Purple Power because its really cheap and strong. Then while it is still wet I'll spray a water based dressing on all the hoses and black plastic parts.

BTW, nice intake! Nice to see a fellow Honda fan. With those eyelids it took me a few to fingure out what kind of car that is. It's a civic right? 5-spd?

Slats
    -------------
    John 17:3
    -------------

Comment

Yeah a nice light engine cleaner would be nice, Meguiars keep the Engine Kote!

I use Orange Blast on my engine with good results but I clean it often so is usually only light coat of dust. I change my oil and try VERY hard not to spill. I wouldn't use anything to harsh there are many types of materials (alumminum/plastic/copper/steel/rubber/you get the point) under the hood that might be harmed by chemicals so I always use the lightest cleaner for the job.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');