• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Samples of any products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Samples of any products

Hey guys I'm looking for small samples of products to try out. Maybe 3oz or so? I really want to try stuff from the professional line like M20 M21 and really anything else. So if someone wants to send me a ton of samples for money just give a list and a price. Thanks guys

You might be able to look on autodetailingsolutions.com . I think they have samples sometimes.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Autozone usually has some one time use packets-I've seen NXT, Gold Class Tire dressing & Rich Suds wash there before...

Comment

Hey, just drop me an address through PM, I'll send you a whole bunch of stuff no charge.

Tom
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Tom, (or anyone else) do you have any MPPC that you wouldn't mind parting with?
          Quadruple Honda Owner
          Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
            Hey, just drop me an address through PM, I'll send you a whole bunch of stuff no charge.

Tom
            Hi Tom, did you forget about me on the m21 sample.

Comment

Geez Larry, yes I did. Sorry. I'll pack it now.

Tom
              As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Hi Tom

I'm new to the detailing world. Would you be able to send me a few samples as well?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');