• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to upload multiple images at once to my gallery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to upload multiple images at once to my gallery?

I've got a bunch of pictures I took at last Saturday's class and started uploading to my gallery to write up my day. Is there any way to upload multiple pictures all at once, instead of one at a time? I tried putting several in a .ZIP file (rejected by PhotoPost software as invalid type), and entering multiple picture file names in the "Browse" line on the upload page. Neither worked. I don't seem to be able to select multiple picture in the file open dialog box either. Any suggestions? The feature list at photopost.com indicates I can upload multiple images at the same time

Hi geoff,

The answer to question is yes, but it's not really any better than doing it one at a time.

Basically you keep clicking on "Upload Photo" instead of hitting the submit button and it will pile up your photos to upload all at once. If you do this it will place in the "Photo Description Box", the same description for whatever the last description you typed into the box was, for all of the photos. So if you want a different description, or different search terms, you have to enter them individually one at a time right before you hit the "Submit" button.

Does that make sense?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've been trying a couple ways to upload multiple images at once and none have worked. The best thing I can do is exactly what Mike described.

Mike, any chance this could be fixed somehow? Or is the problem a restraint within vBulletin software?

Chris
      Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');