Autopians at Meguiar's! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autopians at Meguiar's!

Pray for our country
    Good to see you guys are having fun...That's a great shot of you all!

Send me Picture postcards from L.A. to hang on my refrigerator door... I'd love a picture of the California sun

Have funs guys and gals.

Eric

I just got back home about 90 minutes ago. I had a great time in California and Mike and his wife Lynn are very gracious hosts. They spent a lot of time the last few days making sure we were properly entertained.

I've been using Meguiars products for years and was amazed at how much I learned while I was out there.

I got back last night as well...all I can say right now is WOW!

More to follow when I get back to reality.

Ronnette

What a lot learned!

Wow did I ever have fun at this event! And Mike and Lynn are absolutely incredible people. They are the nicest people you could hope to meet and are both very passionate about what they do. With all the amazing cars we saw and stuff we did, seeing Jay's place, the Peterson museum, getting some excellent training from Mike Pennington, and all the good times hanging out with Mike and Lynn, Scott, Jim, Bob, Ronnette, and Joe and Brian, I think the thing that was the most exciting was seeing Mike Phillips working the paint on all these autopians' cars. The way he would examine paint and explain what the problems were, the way he could show how to address them, how the PC can work and how the rotary can work, and mostly just how these folks who already care for their cars a ton could do it better and get more from the products they use was just amazing. He is a real master of detailing. Watching Scott wax from the front of a car by hand, while I started from the rear by PC was awesome. He was already waxing the back 1/4 panel before I'd finished that one section!! It was also awesome to watch Scott, Jim and Brian working on all these cars, helping people out, and just getting the cars to look amazing! You could tell they just loved everything about detailing. It's really something to watch these guys work, and I got a lot from all of them.

If you can ever make it to a Meguiar's detail day, or have the chance to see any of these guys in action, I highly recommend you make sure to attend! It's just so great to see these guys who are so great at it, and who obviously just love doing it! I'll try to post up some pictures I took, but I just wanted to try and express how incredible my last 4 days have been!
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

I just can't say thanks enough to Mike and Lynn for inviting me to this event. You were gracious hosts and I had a great time!

It was great being able to meet fellow Autopians and MeguiarsOnliners and put a face to the names espcially the rest of the "lucky 7" Brian, Bob, Joe, Ronnette, Jim and Scott

I really learned a lot during Mike Pennington's class about new products and proper procedures but, the highlight of the event for me was working with and watching Mike Phillips work on paint. A few of us even got to buff out a scuff on one of the Meguiars Big Rigs

If any of you ever have a chance to attend a Meguiars event I would highly suggest you do whatever you can to be there, it is definitely worth it
    Last edited by rjstaaf; May 10th, 2004 at 08:54 AM.
    Bob
    2001 Laser Red Mustang GT Coupe
    Click Here for pics of my Mustang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information