• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA Velcro Backing Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you guys. My DA has been sittin in its box for about three weeks. I need to do a full wax, but I dont want to do another hand wax just to have to wait another two months to use my DA.

I'm close to just ordering one from ADS, their off-brand one...

Comment

I just checked my wife's account (she's the one who ordered the stuff for me as an Xmas present) and good news, the backing plate status says it's finally closed and actual ship date was today, 1/24/06.

Thank God it finally came in. But I would like to take this time to voice my concern. Meguiars should contact their customers when their products cannot be fulfilled and whether we, as the consumers, would want to wait or not. Having any lack of notifications in regards to backordered items is not the way a business should run.

I'm really glad this situation is over and hope there will be some changes implemented as to how such situations are handled. Overall, I'm still satisfied with the products itself but the service set me back a little.
      1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
      2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by toyotaowner

But I would like to take this time to voice my concern. Meguiars should contact their customers when their products cannot be fulfilled and whether we, as the consumers, would want to wait or not. Having any lack of notifications in regards to backordered items is not the way a business should run. [/B]

I 100% agree! Its going on over a month now

Comment

Mine now shows closed and I just received the UPS tracking info. Hope everyone's is on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by 01GTB
            And the most important thing...don't bill someone for something that is not shipped. That is what I am more mad about than anything.
            i had a similiar issue as well. i had ordered a g100 and was charged on my credit card only to have it on backorder for over a month, when i could of spent the $$$ on more urgent things at the time (should be billed when item(s) are in-stock & shipped). i was not notified by e-mail or phone about it, and the only way i found out the status on it, is when i called customer service. i had to keep calling which was real annoying and to say i was upset is an understatement.... but it's all good now

Comment

Backing plate came via UPS today. Everything seems fine and I don't see any physical damage/imperfections on it. Came around 1:20EST
              Last edited by toyotaowner; Jan 26, 2006, 05:18 PM.
              1995 Camry LE- Forest Green Pearl/Ivory Cloth
              2004 Sienna XLE Limited- Blue Mirage Metallic/Stone Leather

Comment

x2. I've already gone over my car with #80, it came a little after 1:00 today. Thanks Meg's

Comment

Mine was on the doorstep when I got home from work.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');