• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Order Query ?? Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Order Query ?? Help Please

Hey guys

Cld u check out the order of the products i'm using and say if i'm wrong somewhere.

1,Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
    2.Quik Clay Detailing System
    3.ScratchX
    4.Swirl Remover 2.0 (Mirror Glaze # 9)
    5.DC Paint Cleaner
    6.DC Polish
    7.DC Polymer Sealant
    8.NXT Generation Tech Wax

Thanks

Well, it seems your order is coorect, but you are repeating steps, and may have some names wrong. Let me try and help, with relation to the Meguiars 5-step system:

1. Wash - Gold Class is great... Nxt if you have hard water.

2. Clay - Megs Quick Clay is the best.

3. Clean - ScratchX is the best way to remove swirls/scratches by hand. Remember, these things can only be removed so much.. deep scratches cannot be removed completly.

ScratchX is best used by hand for the most stubborn/deep swirls/scratches.

#9 is best for the mild swiels/scratches.

DC#1 is very very mild, and will not remove swirls/scratches. It is very easy on/off, but only for the best finishes.

If you are only going to use one product for the whole car, they arre all cleaners, so you only need to use one.

4. Polish - DC#2 is a pure polish. It will be very good for this step.

5. Wax - DC#3 is not a polymer sealent. However, you could use DC#3, Nxt, or Gold Class wax to follow up.

6. 2nd Coat of Wax - You can follolw up with a second coat of the same wax that was used forthe previous step.

Getting fancy, you could follow up with a diffrent wax, but this is not extremely important.

I hope this help some, or ask some more
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');