• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paint Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Protection

Which wax offers the best protection? I have and have used #26,gold class, Nxt, DC3, consumer cleaner wax, and #6, I am yet to try 20 or 21 and never tried 16, was going to but it got discontinued, I wanting to know which one actually protects the paint better. Not what looks the best I have already decided on that from the ones I have. We have a lot of rain and Industrail fall out where I live and I have a hard time with by paint and glass getting water spots.

i think #20 or #21 should give you great protection and shine and hey you can always top #20 or #21 with #26 or DC3 .... i think
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Well, Nxt is said to be the best protecting. I have no scientific proof of this, but it is what I use, and I have no reason to distrust Meguiars chemists.

I am however eagerly awaiting #21 in consumer sized bottles.. I think the looks/protection will be very good as well.

Unfortunately, wax can protect from metal dust, and other chemicals, but theywillwork through eventualy. You certainly wont see the same undurance as someone out in the country parked in a garage.

Clay should be a good friend for you.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');