• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new STi or GTO owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superior Shine
    Sorry. I am a car freak and I just can't to get myself to like that car. To me it is very plain and outdated looking. I do apperciate the fact that it is MUSCLE and a ball to drive but I was/am very disappointed in the looks.

to tell you the truth, I agreed w/ you for a long time. For some reason I seem to enjoy bland/plain cars. However I have grown to enjoy things like the old WS6 firebird. My last car wasn't exactly anything wild.

the muscle and ball to drive factor is what set me on it, plus the interior is killer for the price.
    Chopped 55 Suburban
    99 3.0 CL
    Family cars:
    1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
    48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
    New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
    Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodGuy
      ------- the muscle and ball to drive factor is what set me on it, plus the interior is killer for the price.

Now that I can live with!
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Damn, I'm waaaay late on this one, but I'd still like to mention that I'm glad to see you get the GTO. My wife suprised me by buying an STi in April of 05. It was a blast to drive, I went crazy for a few weeks then went back to driving my Lightning. I know we aren't exactly talking apples to apples but I liked the fact that the power of a V8 didn't feel as frantic as that of the STi. Plus Hawaii has pretty bad roads and I'd feel beat up after a day of sales calls in the STi. One week on the road with the STi and I was ready to trade it in for something else.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');