• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT on a Black Santa Fe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT on a Black Santa Fe

I have used 4* UPP and Poorboy's EX on this vehicle. Of the two, I'd give the nod to EX - a rich, dark appearance. That is until I tried NXT.

With temperatures in the 40's I had the car washed at the local Shell station. I proceeded to wipe down with PB S&W to make sure the surface was clean.

Next was a work-up with High Temp"s Light Cut to address the micro marring that accumulated on the finish. Two coats of NXT followed with a 24 hour separation of application.

Now while there is an element of (From Finnain's Rainbow) "While I'm not near the girl I love, I love the girl I'm near," The NXT finish trumps any that I have used beforehand.

It is difficult to describe and impossible to capture in a photograph, but the finish has, I think, real depth. It isn't shiny like a mirror (a reflection of the Sun still blinds) but, instead, has a "RICH" look to it.

The LOOK, plus the ease of application and removal and the filling of those last, micro-marring blemishes, makes me a true fan of this product.

Hi Gadfly,

Interesting combination of products used, but best of all is your final result. Sounds like the results your produced are the same type I have been producing using the NXT as my LSP.

Is there anyway you can post a picture?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');