• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday at Barrett-Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool! one of my favorite shows.
    2003 Cobra
    Vinyl Stripes
    20" Maido Wheels

Comment

Re: Friday at Barrett-Jackson!

Mike the problem isn't your camera, it's those swirls YIKES.!!!
      The lighting there fooled me in thinking the paint jobs were flawless, thanks for setting the record straight..Joe.
      Joe's detailing (Since 2002)
      ''We begin where the car wash Ends.''
      (269)650-2242

Comment

Thanks for the pictures, Mike!! I wish that I could attend a function such as this. I have been watching on the TV for short periods of time just to see some of the offerings.

Your pictures show me what I had suspected. Even if you have a lot of moneyit does not mean that you know how to take care of the paint.

I look forward to more pictures and you take on the event!!
        cwcad

Say what you do...Do what you say!

Comment

Mike,
          I can relate to the condition of the paint on some of the cars, my daughter and I attended the Autorama Show in San Antonio that weekend, and with the exception of the extremely high end rods, most needed paint correction. BTW, the Meguiars truck was in attendance and the guys were great, taking time out to talk to everyone and making sure everyone was welcome (plus, no question is a dumb question!).

Later,
          Lee Yoder
          USN (Ret.)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');