• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT answer needed, Meguiars old Detailer line Glass Cleaner question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT answer needed, Meguiars old Detailer line Glass Cleaner question

I found a local source that still has a few gallons of some of the old D-Line products, among them the old Glass Cleaner Concentrate. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this product is scented, and if so, what kind of scent, and how strong it is. I quit using the new D-Line Glass cleaner conc. because the grape smell was too overpowering and naseauting(along with most of the new D-line stuff) but may pick this up if it's unscented, or at least if the scent is not so strong. Can anyone give me some input?
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Off hand I don't remember... but I really liked the product...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, if there's anyway you could find out for me, I'd REALLY appreciate it. When I say local , I mean in driving distance, and I'd hate to drive a 4 hour round trip to find out it's still got that horrible(IMO) grape smell as well.
      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

George-
        The old stuff is WAY less 'offensive' in the scent department. I still use some of the left over inventory I have. I also use the new stuff, so I'm aware of the difference.

I could send a sample to you but not until the weekend...
        Kevin Brown
        NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Kevin, I'd really appreciate it. I'll PM you my address.
          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');