• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Quick Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Quick Detailer

How about a NXT Quick Detailer? Something with anti-static properties like the NXT Car Wash and MPPP.

I'm in the process of comparing NXT Tech Wax and MPPP, which in my experience are both excellent products. The MPPP does attract less dust then the Tech Wax, but the Tech Wax is not really a dust magnet. Once I used Final Detail on my paint, the difference in dust attraction disappeared so the MPPP advantage was nullified.

Most of us here use quick detailers, and it would be most beneficial to have a quick detailer with anti-static properties. Of course it would have to offer the gloss and slickness of Final Detail. If it added a little bit extra protection that would be great too, but we do have Spray Booster Wax to take care of that.

Mike, see what the chemists have to say.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

I'm in with that.
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

In addition to an NXT quick detailing, how about a deeper paint cleaner or polish for the NXT line? It would be really good for weekend warriors. Maybe an NXT version of #80?
      Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Both sound like good ideas to me.

Comment

I think that is a good idea. I t should have good smell to it to. The Quik detailer has a good smell to it. I read that some people like the smell of the quik detailer. And if Meguiar's came out with a NXT Quik Detailer it would be a great product on the market.

Comment

Nothing beats the smell of the NXT Tech Wax and the Spray Booster Wax. It's almost addicting! I can't stop using it! The NXT Car Wash smells great too.

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

awsome ideas.i wouldnt be surprised if it was out in the near future.megs has some of the best smelling products out there.sometimes when i detailing my car and get really hungry im surprised i dont try to eat some of the products

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');