• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS300.net at Meguiar's! - Round II - January 28th, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mike

It was a awesome class. We learned alot of useful information that would benefit us. Thanks for answering all of our questions. I have been itching to detail my car after the class. This weekend I am going to clay and use my pc with #80, and #21. happy detailing

Thanks again we all appreciate it!
    Kerry

Comment

Mike and the Meguiar's staff,
      The pizza was great! Thanks for spending the Saturday with us teaching proper techniques and dispelling some of the myths regarding automotive paint care. The class was very informative and your patience fielding our questions is appreciated. While I've visited your forum in the past I had no idea that the "information station" contained so much useful information; I know I'll personally be spending hours reading everything there. Thanks again and I look forward to the next class.

-Rey

BTW, Thanks Mike for the sample of M21 Synthetic Sealant; I can't wait to use it on my car. If I like it as much as I think I will, then I'll be buying that 64 oz. jug that I keep resisting. LOL.

Comment

Pretty much the same thing everyone else posted. The event was great, I can't believe something like that was free.

Mike, you are the guru of gurus.

Thanks again, it was sooooooo worth it.

B.

Comment

Thank You Meguiar's !!!!

Dear Meguiar's, Mike, Nathan & Mark

The Class was AWESOME!!!

I Learned a lot of good things and the hands on training/learning was the best part....

I got tons of pics and I'll get them posted up most likely tomorrow at work....

Once again Big thanks to Mike Phillips @ Meguiar's for inviting us local So Cal IS300 Owners to the workshop..

To sum it up:
          Great Class, Great Hospitality, Great Gift Bags and most of all Great Time!!!

Thank You
          Joe Z

Comment

Re: IS300.net at Meguiar's! - Round II - January 28th, 2006

nice pics..........

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');