• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS300.net at Meguiar's! - Round II - January 28th, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS300.net at Meguiar's! - Round II - January 28th, 2006

IS300.net at Meguiar's! - Round II

On January, 28th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of IS300.net here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, California!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I'm looking fwd to pics on this one!

That car looks sweet. Glad to have megs on it!
    2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Class starts NOW!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

You folks were a great club to work with, thanks for spending your entire Saturday with Meguiar's! I'll try to upload some more photos on Monday...

I'm out of here...
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hey Mike that was a great lesson on detailing.

Im glad I spent my entire saturday learning the 5step process.

Wash -evaluate
            Surface Prep
            Polish
            Wax
            Maintain

Before, I used to just wash and wax.

But after that beautiful demonstration on the GGP IS300.

I had second thoughts about the way I maintain my car. Thanks to your expertise and brief lessons on how-to use perfect technique I became more interested in detailing my car more often. btw I enjoyed the class and would like to attend the next time around!!! I may speak for other is300.netters when I say "When is the next class?" haha

It was fun, a great experience, learned new things.. Overall: 10 out of 10

oh and I also want to thank you Mike for the food and drinks!!!
            Last edited by Gandy IS 350; Jan 28, 2006, 10:11 PM.
            Absolutely Red IS300 ..nicely modded..

Comment

thnx alot for gettin me on the list. it was really fun and was a great experience. learned alot about detailing and found out what i was doing wrong.

mike you did good. nice to have someone teaching that can also make you laugh lol

Comment

Thanks again Mike and the Meguiars team for hosting this meet! I dont think there is a better person to teach this class. You are the best Mike! Your knowledge and expertise we displayed very well.

The information I gained has forever changed my outlook on paint care! Also, thanks for using my car as the demo car. I cant believe how simple it was to remove all those nasty swirls in my paint. Technique is the underlying factor (and Meguiars products of course).

Thanks a lot for the free gifts and the coupon we got to order products...Cant wait for my DA Polisher to arrive at my doorstep.

I will definately attend next year!
                Last edited by brandon714; Jan 31, 2006, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks for a nice lesson Mike, do you guys have any #16 you give up? Oh and thanks for the sample of #80!

Comment

Yo Mike,
                    Just wanted to post my thanks and apreceation for the great class on Saturday, you did a great job explaining everything. Now i know what i'm doing wrong... lol

Thanks again, hope to be their again next yr. Oh and thanks for the pizza it was really good.

Comment

hey mike,

thanks again for the great class. second time there and i'll definitely come back for another round.

Comment

thank you for the wonderful class this past saturday! even though i've attended before, i STILL learned something new!!

mike, your knowledge of car and paint is amazing! i'll try to memorize the 5 steps.

thank you meguiar's for the warm hospitality and goody bags! i can't wait to try those quik detailer wipes on my car.

thanks again for hosting the class, and for providing us lunch! and thank you for the 10% discount on our orders. i know a lot of us took advantage of that "coupon". =)

Comment

Hey mike! Thanks for all your wonderful tips and help. You truly know your stuff about paint and such. I would take my car to have you beutify the thing but after this class you've shown me how to do that myself haha. Thanks for the goodies and all that you have done to help us out. It was a little long but the tools you taught us to use really helped. Last but not least i would like to emphasize that when using products be sure to put a little passion behind the pad! haha Mike you also make good jokes

Comment

Mike and Meguiar's,

Thank you for presenting the seminar and providing us lunch on January 28, 2006. This is the second time I have attending one of these classes, and still learn something new each time.

I believe there will be a few more sparkling IS's around OC/LA and San Diego of the attendees who will be applying the techniques learned this past weekend.

As others have expressed, thanks for the knowledge, lunch, hospitality and the product (free and discounted).

Comment

Mike and the Meguiars Team!

Thank you for spending time and sharing with us again the great new products and the wealth of detailing knowledge. I learned a few more things from the last class. Thank you! We'll see you again when we get the ClubLexus class rolling! The perks of living in Southern California!

Thanks,
                              Ryan
                              Club Lexus Editor & Events

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');