• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT was awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT was awesome

i thought i'd put this here.....i recently attended a detail day at meguiars with the autopia group.....after the classroom session we went to the garage and they had 3 different waxes applied to the hood of lynn phillips SUV.
    the windshield sprayers were the dividing line, ie, from the left sprayer to the left side of the hood was 1 section.....between them was the 2nd....and from the right sprayer to the right side of the hood was the 3rd section....
    we werent told which waxes were used, only to compare sections.....
    i had seen afshack grab the can of souveran pinnacle(expensive), so i knew that was 1 of them, i figured another section was NXT, and who knows what; was on 3rd.....hehe
    when i was asked to compare by brian(SqukyClean) i could immediately tell the left section was more reflective and darker ....
    i didnt really get a good look at the middle section yet, as i had the left and right sections "nailed" in the outside light and wanted to compare these 2 first....but it was clear to me that it wasnt as clear and dark as the left section.....
    it was the left section that immediately grabbed my attention by its sheer clarity .....

that was the most telling demonstration of the whole day for me...the left side was the NXT....it was simply better looking than the other 2 sections....wetter looking, more reflective, clearer, darker,smoother, more detailed, whatever subjective quality you wanna call THE LOOK , but it had it....
    i didnt really watch other peoples reactions,....as i wanted to make way for other people to inspect it....
    perhaps others who saw would like to pipe in also, but as the car was put outside, i could only shake my head,laugh, and agree with rdwanda?(ronnette) that NXT was the shiznit.....
    btw... mike phillips made his "guess"( after being told by brian that he and afshack used pinncle,NXT, and mppp(Premium Sealant) )
    he nailed all 3 in order...whoa
    Last edited by majik1; May 9, 2004, 05:12 PM.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');