• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boat Show Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show Detail

Just got home from setting up for this years Vancouver Boat Show. Still some "final inspection" work to be done tomorrow.
    I used Speed Glaze followed with NXT, both applied with the G-100. I love how slick the boats feel.

2HotFord- I left the 12' car-topper for you, if you want to polish it up like yours, I'm sure I could get you a free admission pass.

Keep your mast up and your rudder wet !!

I'll help u out

Comment

Thanks, tried a couple of times last night and all I got were the red X's. 14 hours of set up and cleaning killed my brain.
      Keep your mast up and your rudder wet !!

Comment

Nice to see fellow Canadian on this board!.. Nice JOB!

Comment

Re: Boat Show Detail

Originally posted by Jonesey
          Just got home from setting up for this years Vancouver Boat Show. Still some "final inspection" work to be done tomorrow.
          I used Speed Glaze followed with NXT, both applied with the G-100. I love how slick the boats feel.

2HotFord- I left the 12' car-topper for you, if you want to polish it up like yours, I'm sure I could get you a free admission pass.
          Hey,

Those 12' aluminum boats could use some work that's for sure!!!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');