• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars 3 step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars 3 step

The Meguiar's 3 step works great because it made a C4 Corrvette look brand new after it was all done which took me 3 hours. Also I'm a Mobile Auto Detailer and this made my customer be more satisfied with his car. By the way I think you should pick this product up at your nearest Auto Part Store I suggest you use a random or DA polisher to get great results.

Re: Meguiars 3 step

Originally posted by Cabo
    The Meguiar's 3 step works great because it made a C4 Corrvette look brand new after it was all done which took me 3 hours. Also I'm a Mobile Auto Detailer and this made my customer be more satisfied with his car. By the way I think you should pick this product up at your nearest Auto Part Store I suggest you use a random or DA polisher to get great results.

Great system, I have used it many times by hand and PC either way it works well. Best of all its very reasonably priced!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Definitely a nice system to start out on if you have a car in pretty good condition. I remember the first time I used it.

I really like the Paint cleaner..My favorite use for it is cleaning bugs off headlights and grills

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');