• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Brightner & Final Inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Brightner & Final Inspection

I just purchased WHEEL BRIGHTNER & FINAL INSPECTION from my paint dist. in the detailer line.I was wondering how you guys use these products? do you use them straight or mix them with water? .they have'nt came thru the mail yet And i also purchased the bottles with the ratio lines on the bottle.I am curious to see how the wheel brightener works on european cars.I detail a few bmw and mercerdes and the rims are always very dirty from the brake pad compound they use and a pain to get clean . thanks kenny

best advice is to follow the directions on th ebottle. I use wheel brightener every day and its an excellent product. Mix it 4:1 and follow th edirections on the lable and you will get the results you are looking for. The final inspection is ready to use, spray and wipe.
    If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

Hey,

I agree with Brian, be sure to follow the label directions. Otherwise, you may not get the performance out of the product that you should have.

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');