Meguiar's Roadshow Goes To Dallas! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meguiar's Roadshow Goes To Dallas!

Registered Member
    To the Meguiar's Corporation,
    Thank you for having this event in Dallas. Mike is the perfect teacher and trainer. Watching him do the demonstrations gave me the confidence that with practice I could be a great detailer too. After hearing Mike's excellent teaching in the classroom, it's easy to understand why Meguiar's products are the best. Wash Solutions you are the best around. Thanks for be such gracious hosts at this event.

Again Thank You for coming to Dallas,
    Derrick

Mike, Smitty, Tony and the rest at Wash Solutions, thank-you for putting on a great class and I was glad to see so many fellow members were able to make it to the class in spite of the horrible weather (freezing rain and drizzle). We even had to wipe the frozen rain off a couple cars to demonstrate the products and their proper usage.

It would be great if we could make this an annual event, I am sure there is more than enough interest in Dallas to generate full classes each time.

....and Mike, I hope you get to feeling better. It was great seeing you again, my friend.

Registered Member
    Mike ,thank you so much for the class ,well worth the 550 mile round trip for me .You did a great job and I learned more than I thought I would. Hope you get to feeling better . I might even try my hand at the rotary buffer !!! ,I already have a DA and now I know I will make better use of it !!!
    Last edited by Mojo1; Feb 19th, 2006 at 01:55 PM.
    2004 MY C5 ,2005 SLK350[BLACK],.1999 Black Suburban .

Registered Member
    Mike,

Thanks so much for flying in to do this. To David Smith, and the guys at Wash Solutions, thanks so much for hosting this event...it was GREAT! Like Mojo, I also travelled from Houston, 480 miles round trip, to attend the show! It was nice to finally learn that I really do NOT know how to use my DA, but now I can achieve the results I have been looking for for years!

Met a lot of cool people and really enjoyed the event.

My Vette was nice and clean leaving Houston this morning, and it is absolutely FILTHY now Good thing I stocked up on some detailing supplies so I can get her cleaned up again!

Registered Member TX Harley Guy's Avatar
    Great class, I learned a lot, Ive been making a lot of mistakes, its a wonder my truck has any paint left on it. You can read "how to's" all day but nothing beats 1/1, or 1/30? instuction.
    I could tell Mike was feeling really bad but did his thing anyway and didnt miss a beat, thanks Mike, great class, take care of your self and get better soon.
    Also the gang from Wash Solutions, a new toy store for me and David were great, big thanks also.
    And it takes a real enthusiast (nut) to go out on a bitterly cold, icey day, drive xxxx miles to learn how to polish a car, you guys and girls are my kind of people!

Car Crazy.

thanks to Barry too!

Big J

Registered Member
    AWESOME Class! Many thanks to Mike for coming out even though he was clearly under the weather and not feeling all that great.

I know I learned alot. I had always been hesitant about taking anything mechanical to my paint, I figured I'd always do more harm than good...

...Mike gave me the confidence that I can do this myself with better results than most production "detailing" shops...

Thanks again!
    Logan@Trilogy
    http://www.trilogyf150.com

Originally posted by TX Harley Guy
    Wash Solutions, a new toy store for me
    Wash Solutions is even better than the tool section at Sears!

I've been doing business with them for more than 10 years now and you cannot find a more well run, well stocked Meguiars distributor with such excellent, well-informed staff anywhere.

Registered Member
    thanks alot to all the folks at meguiars and wash solutions for the great detail day, and a big thanks to mike for giving up a weekend with his family to make time for us. i feel like i will be able to sharpen some tecniques with the knowledge mike so graciously shared
    "at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box"

Registered Member
    Great Class!! Thanks for the info. Mike is a great teacher. My wife, who is not a "car care" person, even enjoyed the class. We are looking forward to using the knowledge and trying your products on our new car.

Shotist & Yvette

Registered Member
    i thought the class was very good.. i learned a lot of things from Mike and i want the DA polisher really bad now.

everything was great, but if i had one complaint i would say that i noticed not only myself, but a few others annoyed at certain people that kept disrupting the class

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information