• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Mike & Lynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Mike & Lynn

Thank you for having us over at Meguiar's Irvine CA on May 8th. It was worth the 1200 miles to attend your detail day. It's one of Meguiar's best kept secrets.

I learned in one day what could take others years to learn through time, energy and money.

Through your presentation of Meguiar's 5 step paint care cycle, quality product line and your guidance, I am able to achieve a look of class on my car that is duplicatable, time and time again.

No more mystery, no more trial and error of which product will work and the acquiring of the latest "Fountain of youth" for my car.

I saved hundreds of dollars, thanks to this event. Watching your Mastery over the paint, as you remove defect after defect with the right tools and product in hand, then passing the PC on to me so that now I'm able to perform the same on my car, is empowering.

Thank you for being a great teacher and person. Thank you Mike and Lynn for being so kind and giving.

Stay True and Follow Your Bliss.

~Soarer
    Last edited by soarer; May 12, 2004, 01:19 AM.
    You learn to become Great, by doing what other Great people have done before you.

Post My gallery pictures

Hi, If anyone of you could be so kind to resize my gallery pictures and post them here, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

~Soarer
    Last edited by soarer; May 12, 2004, 03:24 PM.
    You learn to become Great, by doing what other Great people have done before you.

Comment

Re: Post My gallery pictures

Originally posted by soarer
      Hi, If anyone of you could be so kind to resize my gallery pictures and post them here, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

~Soarer
      First of all, thank you for the kind words, it was really fun for us too.

Second of all, I can help you to resize your photos but if you want to learn how to do it yourself before uploading them, here's a tutorial on using Easy Thumbnails.

How to resize your photos before uploading

It's pretty easy once you do it once or twice.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');