• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Door Jambs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Door Jambs

Originally posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    Looks good! I find if you spend an extra 5 minutes wiping them out after every wash they stay really clean.
    Well put Rasky. I do that everytime I wash our cars. When drying the cars off I use a a different mf towel and wipe down all the jambs and under the doors all around the weather stripping. This keeps them looking like new.

Comment

excellent job .looks great....
      Last edited by chessplayer; Oct 18, 2008, 02:44 PM. Reason: wrong reply

Comment

Myself....on cars that haven't been done before I use APC @ 10-1 followed by Megs Speed Detailer, on my own car it's a quick spray and wipe with Speed Detailer everytime that does the trick

Bryan

PS it's the same for the gutters round the boot (trunk), bonnet (hood) and the roof!!

Comment

I try to remember each time I wash the car to wipe down the Jambs. 2 times a year I treat the gaskets and molding to All Season dressing, and do the paint with A-12 cleaner wax.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

I have a super soft flexible/bendable/shapable wheel scrubbing brush I use on door jambs... that way I'm able to get behind the hinges and up into the actual fender that can be seen... also great in the engine bay to get under things, and getting into spring hinges...

Just throwing that out there...

Comment

Originally posted by RickyMartinZ28 View Post
              I have a super soft flexible/bendable/shapable wheel scrubbing brush I use on door jambs... that way I'm able to get behind the hinges and up into the actual fender that can be seen... also great in the engine bay to get under things, and getting into spring hinges...

Just throwing that out there...
              can we get a picture or a link to such an interesting sounding tool...
              Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

There is the EZ Detail Brush. Sounds like it...

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');