• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's products in Toronto Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's products in Toronto Canada

Can anyone help?????

I Have tried on many occasions to find m80, m83 and m21 here in

Toronto but! I can't find it anywhere.

All I hear o we have products that go number wise up to 31

so how can I get the meguiar's products that I need here.

Please someone help

thanking everyone in advance who take the time to respond

Maurice

Hi Maurice,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

One thing you can do is contact Greg Morton through our Meguiar's Distribution Partner in Canada here,

3M applies science and innovation to make a real impact by igniting progress and inspiring innovation in lives and communities across the globe.

Also, I moved your question out our Hot Topics forum and into our Detailing 101 forum as the Hot Topics forum is reserved for questions related to the process of detailing that are common or hot among a vast spectrum of people, not the the distribution of products.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I hope this is alright.
      I am a jobber store in Lucan Ontario and we are an associate member of the Auto Parts Centre franchise. We do carry the meguiars line. There is an APC franchise in Markham which is not likely all that far from you. They should be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Duff
        I hope this is alright.
        I am a jobber store in Lucan Ontario and we are an associate member of the Auto Parts Centre franchise. We do carry the Meguiar's line. There is an APC franchise in Markham which is not likely all that far from you. They should be able to help you.
        Hi Duff,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online! :wavy

Our forum rules, like all other forums, don't allow commercial links, that is a live link like this, (only to your website),

We do however tend to wink and nod at things like,

meguiars.com

If the person interested then wants to visit the website and is smart enough to figure out how to get there that's up to them.

We have a lot of Canadians on our forum and many of them cite they have a difficult time finding our products, especially our Professional Line and our Detailer Line in Canada.

So if you have a store or a website go ahead and share that in threads where it's applicable and if you like can also include a link to your website in your Profile

Again... Welcome!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've had good luck finding stuff at NAPA Autoparts stores in the GTA.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete TSX
            I've had good luck finding stuff at NAPA Autoparts stores in the GTA.
            NAPA in southern alberta seems pretty good too. what they didn't have in stock they had shipped overnight from Calgary, very good service here.

Comment

napa store near keele and finch is there body shop center aqnd has most of the line

Comment

thanking you for the information

i thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenshoes
                  NAPA in southern alberta seems pretty good too. what they didn't have in stock they had shipped overnight from Calgary, very good service here.
                  NAPA has lots of megs proline but most of the time is more expensive and stuff seems to always be on order. Haven't been to NAPA in a while as our NAPAs aren't in the greatest places, the last time i took my car there someone hit my car with a shopping cart
                  Patrick Yu
                  2003 Honda Accord
                  2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
                    NAPA has lots of megs proline but most of the time is more expensive and stuff seems to always be on order.
                    Where do you buy Meg's cheaper?? So far NAPA has been cheaper than Crappy Tire and Auto Value and had the most product selection on the shelf locally, or like I said before they have it shipped overnight for free from the Calgary wharehouse. It seems like you can find cheaper prices on the net, but by the time you factor in freight, plus duty if from the US, it's the same or more.

Comment

yeah the Auto Parts by me is good for nothing. they have nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');