• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Professional Training Class - Renton Technical College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Professional Training Class - Renton Technical College

Renton Technical College was the backdrop for a Meguiar's Professional Training class on Thursday the 2nd of march. 35 attendees from around the Seattle marketplace took time off to attend a 6 hour hands on training class put on by Senior Area Sales Managers - Terry Richards, Jeff Brown and Darin Pereira. The College offered up it's classroom and detailing bays for the entire day (special thanks to Shaun for his support)

The hot topics in the class were color sanding, swirls and make ready detailing to improve your customers satisfaction. These folks- all professional painters and detailers from prominent body shops around the Puget Sound market had 3 1/2 hours of solid classroom time with Jeff Brown working the classroom with pictures, slides and "how to" lessons on complete surface care.

After a lunch catered by the schools culinary department, they worked the garage actually learning, helping and observing a complete detail program.

Special thanks to Wesco - the local Jobber that supports these shops and National Oak our Distributor for their support. Finally, our local Sales Representative that put this all together, Eric Lamb from Total Sales- Great Job.

Look for more of these events taking place up and down the west coast. Designed for the true body shop professional to finely tune their shops performance in the critical area of automobile surface care.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Jeff Brown teaching engine detailing technques

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Jeff Brown Instructing

Darin Pereira demonstrating sanding and buffing techniques

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Terry Richards answering questions on Metering Systems

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Re: Meguiar's Professional Training Class - Renton Technical College

Mike! After talking to a few MOL members i was given a detailers name that works the Seattle area, he gave me a number for Dennis who runs classes @ the Renton location. Classes will be posted at the schools website http://www.rtc.edu/ . I gave Dennis a call and he told me its been hard getting people to attend the classes. He gave me some graet advice and said he will keep me posted on classes and follow up with me to help locate some local detailers and see if i can find any additional help. I really want to thank you and the entire MOL community for effortlessly helping anyone on here with any question. Hope this can help anyone else in the Seattle area! Spread the word.
                    "Every moment frontin and maxin
                    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                    "

Comment

That looks like alot of fun!
                      Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Okay, I have a silly question are these classes offered in the Jacksonville, FL area????
                        RG Curtis
                        U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

Originally posted by rgcurtis View Post
                          Okay, I have a silly question are these classes offered in the Jacksonville, FL area????

Im not sure how often they do this or if they do anymore, but that shop is only a mile from my work! I wish i would have been there!
                          "Every moment frontin and maxin
                          Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                          "

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');