• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viper Club of America at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After inspecting the results, everyone had a chance to fill out a feedback form, pick up their goodie bag and place any orders through Customer Care Rep. Jorge Sanchez

Then Jim and his wife and a little help from Dave, aka Newport Viper finished off Jim's Viper!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Here's a parting finished shot of Jim's Viper...

A very big thank you to everyone that attended this class, you were a great group of people to work with. I'd also like to thank David, aka Newport Viper for coordinating this event without his help this class would not have been the success that it was.

Thank you everyone!
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for the detailed write up Mike! I will post this over at www.Viperclub.org

I hope this helps others there take care of their paint!!!!!
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          Hi Michael, it was good to see you and your wife again and I must say, the finish on your Viper was looking extremely flawless on this day! Good work!

p.s.

I made you an Avatar and uploaded it into your account, check it out...

Wow, Thanks for the Great avatar

Without all the support of Meguiar's and the lessons learned at these classes the car would not look as great as it does!

Thanks you Meguiar's!
          Michael

Comment

Just to note, the below blue Viper has a 100% Swirl Free Finish!

Believe it or not, the owner of this Viper won it in a raffle!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks again Mike and Dave. We had a lot of fun.

Mike you were very informative and a great teacher. I feel very confident I can accomplish what you taught us.

Dave thank for setting this event up. We look forward to the next one.
              2001 Viper GTS

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');