• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 King Ranch Expedition Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, great results!
    1999 Arctic White FRC Corvette

Comment

Its sad to see a 2yr old car that beat up. When I first read title, I didnt think there would be much extreme makeovering being done. But I was deffinately wrong.

As the people in my part of town would say ... You got m4d skillz y0! That Expedition is Bling Bling.
      Schotography

Comment

Great job!!!!!! My back would need a bottle of Advil after that.
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Incredible work, this picture is the one that makes me ask if you wet sanded at all or did the Scratch X do the job, personally I've tried Scratch X and have not had good results...

Speed safely........

Pics of Moco II
          Pics of Chula

Comment

Outstanding job!
            You did such an excellent jon on the headlight lens covers that it looks like you removed them and didn't put them back on.
            Again, outstanding!
            ----------------
            My ride: 1971 Chevelle Malibu
            Wife's ride: 2001 Buick Century

Comment

Incredible work, this picture is the one that makes me ask if you wet sanded at all or did the Scratch X do the job, personally I've tried Scratch X and have not had good results...
              I used #83 on a PC first, then #80. This process removed 90% of the scratches. I then used Scratch X on the final 10% by hand. Since I was following this process with #7, I was not worried about the Scratch X removing the Polish left behind from the #83, and #80.

You did such an excellent jon on the headlight lens covers that it looks like you removed them and didn't put them back on
              We'll they are there! I used Plastic X on setting 5 with a PC. I tried it by hand and a terry cloth, but I wasn't getting good results. So I decided on using it with a PC and a W-8006 pad. As you can see, it worked great!
              Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');