• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 New Bulk Products in our Detailer Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 New Bulk Products in our Detailer Line

Announcement

4 New Bulk Products in our Detailer Line

Meguiar's is introducing 4 new bulk products in our Professional Detailer Line. Note: These products will have limited distribution. We do not sell these direct, for a list of distributors, please contact our Customer Care department at,

1-800-347-5700

All Purpose Cleaner Plus

Meguiar’s® All Purpose Cleaner Plus is a true all surface cleaner ideally suited for today’s fast paced, high volume, detail operations where one simple solution is needed for a wide variety of cleaning needs. It provides mixtures for heavy cleaning of engines and tires, fast interior cleaning, as well as a low foam ratio for use in carpet and upholstery extraction machines. Leaves carpet clean, smelling pleasant, and the fibers soft with no sticky residue. Safe for clear plastic, glass and leather.
    • Sizes Available
      D10301 All Purpose Cleaner Plus 1-Gallon
      D10305 All Purpose Cleaner Plus 5-Gallon
      D10355 All Purpose Cleaner Plus 55-Gallon

Super Soap

Meguiar’s® Super Soap is engineered for high production detail environments. This rich foaming wash has special lubricating properties to help minimize scratching delicate clear coat surfaces. The foam is stable while washing, however specifically designed to break down quickly when rinsing for extra speed and efficiency.
    • Sizes Available
      D11201 Super Soap 1-Gallon
      D11205 Super Soap 5-Gallon
      D11255 Super Soap 55-Gallon

Water Based Dressing

Meguiar’s® Water Based Dressing is an all purpose dressing which will restore shine and luster to vinyl, leather, and rubber surfaces. Spray and wipe at full strength for high gloss application on tires or exterior trim. This versatile formula can also be diluted 1:1 for a natural low gloss look on interior applications.
    • Sizes Available
      D17101 Water Based Dressing 1-Gallon
      D17105 Water Based Dressing 5-Gallon
      D17155 Water Based Dressing 55-Gallon

Solvent Based Dressing

Meguiar’s® Solvent Based Dressing provides a long lasting high gloss appearance for tires and exterior plastic or vinyl surfaces. “Fast flash” formula quickly dries to a durable high shine on tires.
    • Sizes Available
      D16201 Solvent Based Dressing 1-Gallon
      D16205 Solvent Based Dressing 5-Gallon
      D16255 Solvent Based Dressing 55-Gallon

• Note: D162 Solvent Based Dressing is sold in metal containers. Due to VOC regulations, we can not ship into California, Delaware, D.C., Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Maine, and Virginia.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Mike, are any of these replacing other D-Line products? What's the difference between the new APC and the old?
    Quadruple Honda Owner
    Black cars are easy!

Comment

No these are not replacing anything in our current Professional Detailer Line, these are new additions.

The new All Purpose Cleaner Plus is a new formula, I'll try to get the specifics from the Tech Bulletins.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Any idea what the APC smells like?
        Quadruple Honda Owner
        Black cars are easy!

Comment

Always something interesting coming out.....

It sounds like the Super Soap is kind of like the Shampoo Plus, but the foam breaks down fast when rinsing?
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

hmmmm...

These sound very similar to the current products in the Detailer line...
            Water based dressing - Hper Dressing
            Solvent Based dressing - All Seasons Dressing
            Super Soap - Hper Wash
            APCP - APC

What is the difference in these products???

Comment

***Bump***
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

To get dealer information, like Mike said in his first post in this thread,

Call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700 and we can supply you with their contact information.

Thank you!

Tim Larson
                Tim Larson
                Meguiars Customer Care Rep
                Meguiar's Inc.
                1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
                Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Re: 4 New Bulk Products in our Detailer Line

I recently bought some Water Based dressing. I just tried it on a few exterior parts and I like it. I ended duluting it 1:1 to give it a more satin look. Kind of like #40. Nice shine but not gressy looking. Full strenght looked real nice too. I wanted to try a water based dressing to see if it would get rid of the problem that I always have. My exterior dressing always runs all over my paint once it rains. We'll see if the Water Based Dressing does any better.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');