• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a Simple Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Simple Thanks!

I received my Free Sample of Insane Shine today. I just simply wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to try it out on your dime. I appreciate it.
    *No Applause, Just Throw Money!*

That's awesome GearHead_1 your feedback on the sample would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I just got my free sample of Hot Shine Foam & wanted to say thanks.A first class company and the best customer service
      around.

Comment

I just wanted to add my Thanks for the free sample can't wait to try the Hot Rims Chrome Wheel Cleaner Thanks again Meguiars.

Comment

I will add my big THANKS MEGUIARS !!! too....I received my Tire Foam and can't wait to try it out...great company, great products, great people !....
          Bill Poirier
          West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Congrats to everyone that was able to take advantage of the offer. Wish it would have been available to members in Canada.
            Happiness is admiring your freshly waxed paint.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');