• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Meguiar's

Just got back from the Hotrod & Restoration trade show in Indianpolis. Meguiars was awarded the best new product award in the $1-$99 category for their smooth surface clay kit.

This show keeps growing every year, and it was great to see Barry Meguiar interview Andy Granatelli, and to meet Barry later at the booth.

Maybe meg's can put on a seminar at the show next year?

Congrats Meguiar's and keep up the good work
    I just love detailing

Comment

lol i think it may be a while before i see the new smooth surface kit
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

You got that right. It seems new products arrive in Canada at glacier speed.

Comment

yay good to see others from alberta!
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
            yay good to see others from alberta!
            Hey guys,

Until the product officially arrives in Canada, I can provide you with a picture of what the new Surface Clay Kit looks like and what it contains. I just used one of the clay bars 2 days ago on a detail and it worked like a charm as always. What I do like is that the bar(s) (The bar is in 2 pieces!) comes in a plastic storage container, plus the Supreme Shine MF, Quik Detailer and a sample size cleaner wax. All in all, a fantastic product!!

Here is a pic:

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

looks great! thanks for the pic and i can't wait to feel the package
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Congrates! I just used this kit on my GTO. The paint is now smoother than a baby's bottom
                My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

This has got to be the best clay kit on the market. I am going to buy it for my wife's minivan soon as it warms up here in Virginia.
                  RW

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');