• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropped my NTX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped my NTX

I was waxing my truck with NTX and I placed the closed can on the hood. Took my eyes off of it for a second and it slides off and hits the drive way. Slick stuff you have there. Well the wax was jarred loose from the can.

Is it OK to heat it a bit with hot water to get it to bond back to the can?

It is a real pain trying to load your applicator when the wax spins and won't sit still.

didn't you already post this ???
    We encourage MOL members to post reviews on any of Meguiar's Classic, Gold Class, NXT, or Ultimate Lines

i don't know if it will work but you can be the first to try

NXT is some pretty slick stuff
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Yep, that was me. I only received one reply so I thought I would try it in here.

Comment

that happened to me, I just took the foam applicator and squished the wax and leveled it out and then used another foam applicator to finish, And just threw away the pad that was loaded up because it wouldn't be worth washing when i buy mine from wal mart, a 2 pack for 1.50

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');