• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Spray for Engine Compartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Spray for Engine Compartment

Just thought that Meguiar's should come out with a detailing spray for engine compartments. For those who clean theirs more than once every six months. Those who just want to open up their hood and use the detailing spray whenever there's a little dust or dirt, keep everything flawless, not just the paint or interior.

Why not just use regular quick detailer?

Comment

I agree! There are some dressings out there that look good under the hood, I have used NXT Tech Protectant but it seems to attract lots of dust under the hood.

There use to be a product called "Engine Kote". I have seen a few on Ebay but haven't wanted to bid them that high.

EDIT: I miss read - -Detailing spray not dressing, got it now....
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing an engine detailing spray. I try to wipe down the engine compartment once every few months to keep it clean. A detailer would make this job easier.

Comment

I was looking more for a spray and wipe product like how EXTRA was. Although I have no problem with the other products suited for cleaning engines, it'd be easier to make touch ups with a product like EXTRA was.

Comment

i use hyper dressing on all the vehicles i detail and it lasts a long time and doesnt attract any dust

Comment

Cool dude, I use hyper dressing on my engine too, lasts a long time, but attracts a lotta dust.

Comment

Originally posted by F-150
                Cool dude, I use hyper dressing on my engine too, lasts a long time, but attracts a lotta dust.
                i use it on my cars but then again i do mostly highway driving

Comment

I'd read the posts though, this thread isn't about engine dressings. It's about a quick detail product, like a spray and wipe product like Meguiar's EXTRA (discontinued). Sorry I should've been more specific.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');