• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Class On-Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Class On-Line

Megs seems pretty computer savvy--how about having the Detail Days with a live feed. Or live -feed with a signup and fee paid?

I asked that a year ago. The answer I got was no answer -

WEB CAM LINK
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Re: Detailing Class On-Line

Originally posted by Monk
      Megs seems pretty computer savvy--how about having the Detail Days with a live feed. Or live -feed with a signup and fee paid?

Specially for us that don't live in the US

Alex
      Mandarina Racing

Comment

Hi--Seems as though there is an art to getting a good before/after pic (at least the before). Maybe it would be a frustrating exercise to watch. And the live feed video I have seen is not that detailed.

I have also participated in some live feed seminars where you E-mail in questions, somebody goes through them for the good ones, and then they spend a few minutes answering.

Comment

I think that's a great idea, I am all for it
          I just love detailing

Comment

Should definately do it, I'd be on all the time. I don't mind being charged for it either.

Comment

Yes please, I would certainly appreciate this s I live in the UK and the chances of me attending a meet would be somewhere near zero.

If cost is the issue, I would be prepared to pay a contibution.

Jules

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');