• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had this happen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had this happen??

Was coming to work tonight. Driving on a 3 lane Highway in the middle lane. Figured I would stop for coffee so put my turn signal on to get in the right hand lane.

Wouldn't you know there was some nut in the right hand lane next to me and he was so busy looking at my truck and giving me a thumbs up on it that he didn't even notice that I was trying to get into his lane. He is just bee-booping along trying to keep looking at my truck. If I slowed down or accelerated he would keep pace so he could keep looking.

I never could get over and had to go down the street and turn around and come back

Oooohhhhh the things we have to deal with.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Great story. I've never had that EXACT experience but similar things have happened. I get comments on my car in general (2005 Mustang) and on the shine.

It usually starts it with, "Nice car, what do you use?"..."Meguiar's, huh? So what do I need to do to get that thing looking like your's? Five steps?! Nevermind, I'll just go through the car wash at the gas station." --- Some people never learn

I will say however, that my addiction has rubbed off on some of my friends!!

Comment

Re: Ever had this happen??

Originally posted by Jeff Smith
      Was coming to work tonight. Driving on a 3 lane Highway in the middle lane. Figured I would stop for coffee so put my turn signal on to get in the right hand lane.

Wouldn't you know there was some nut in the right hand lane next to me and he was so busy looking at my truck and giving me a thumbs up on it that he didn't even notice that I was trying to get into his lane. He is just bee-booping along trying to keep looking at my truck. If I slowed down or accelerated he would keep pace so he could keep looking.

I never could get over and had to go down the street and turn around and come back

Oooohhhhh the things we have to deal with.
      Now that's a testimony!
      r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by 05PhillyStang
        It usually starts it with, "Nice car, what do you use?"..."Meguiar's, huh? So what do I need to do to get that thing looking like your's? Five steps?! Nevermind, I'll just go through the car wash at the gas station." --- Some people never learn

or they just don't care....check out THIS thread

Alex
        Mandarina Racing

Comment

Originally posted by MandarinaRacing

or they just don't care....check out THIS thread

Alex
          Yeah, I saw that thread. I feel so bad for pklin, and for the car. It was such a beautiful job, too. At least he got to practice

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');