• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern California Gathering of Goats at Meguiar's - March 25th 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike & Tim,

You did a great job and the class was very informative. Once I get my 65 GTO up and running again (very soon), I'll sign up for a Wednesday session (I live about 5 minutes away from your HQ) and see what other magic we can do to bring the paint up a few notches!

I'll definitely try to attend a future Saturday session as well to pick up on anything I missed the first time.

Thanks again for having the club.

Regards,
    Rich
    1965 Pontiac GTO
    2005 Pontiac GTO
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Is that the original paint on One Tire Fire? Either way that finish is incredible!

RamAirV1
      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

GTO Club - Detaling Class 3/25/06

Mike – Thanks again for a great time this past Saturday!

My day was well spent – I learned much more than expected and had fun, too. I’m looking forward to my load of new stuff even though my goodie bag has already been utilized. I talked to Tim on Monday and my order is already on its way.

Thanks for the hands-on work on my LeMans trunk lid, I already knew that it is too far gone to make it look really clean, but at least I know some tricks to prolong a new paint job.

Great photos from our class. The low camera angle shots are really cool, I’ll have do go a little lower on some of my shots next time. Plus, seeing you laying down to take the shot and popping back convinced me that I don't need to complain about sore knees anymore.

TIM - great history on the company, I really did enjoy learning more about the family.

Hugh

Comment

That has got to be the best class I have been to in years. Mike is absolutely terrific. He knows his stuff and is ready, willing and able to teach and assist. I learned so much that day. The hands on approach really helps. I could not wait to receive my order and get started. Hopefully I will have a chance to come back and learn more.

Thanks again to Mike and Meguiar's for hosting a very special event. You are one class act.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

The Bonneville looks great Mom! Did You meet the "Other" Barry?
            Barry
            93 Nissan King Cab SAS 35s + stuff
            96 Nissan Pathfinder
            04 Nissan Quest

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');