• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I put multiple pix in a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I put multiple pix in a thread?

Been trying but to no avail. Got the single one down, but multi is confusing me. Thanks
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Do it the same way you do one. Just do it over and over and it will post.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

that last pic is classic....
      2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
      "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

Comment

yup just do the same like if you were to post only one pic..

2005 MACHINE SILVER C6 CORVETTE - 2006 POLAR WHITE SCION XB - 2003 LEMANS SUNSET NISSAN 350Z
        "You can take the New Yorker out of NY, but you'll NEVER take NY out of the New Yorker"

Comment

What am I doing wrong? I go to my gallery click on first pic, rt click
          select all, control c, then ok. When I tried to do it again I got two of same pic.

Comment

Originally posted by kellyinkc
            What am I doing wrong? I go to my gallery click on first pic, rt click
            select all, control c, then ok. When I tried to do it again I got two of same pic.
            after you do the steps above, click the IMG button in your new post and paste the link, click ok. Then repeat, you will have to use the IMG /IMG for each photo.

it should look something like this(I removed the first [ so you could see what the code should look like):

IMG]http://http://www.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/121DSC00418-med.JPG[/IMG]

IMG]http://www.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/121DSC00426-med.JPG[/IMG]

Coded with the fist [ it looks like this:

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed 718
              that last pic is classic....
              I would like to see the after shots.
              Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
              Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Thanks will give it awhirl

Comment

Got it!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');