• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from March 29th Open Garage at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys make it look like so much fun. I am almost tempted to make the 380 mile trip there one time...
    Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
    08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
    98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
    82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

Start driving, it's a blast.

Originally posted by Desertdawg
      You guys make it look like so much fun. I am almost tempted to make the 380 mile trip there one time...
      2005 Chrysler 300c Bright Silver

Comment

BTW- I asked Barry if he ever reads this forum.

His answer was
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine

His answer was
          hahaha. that really was his reply.
          Dave
          Constantly In Pursuit

Comment

No, I did that just to mess with you guys.

He told me that he is very busy going to shows all over the world and running the company but he does find time every now and again to sign on and see whats going on here at MOL.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine

His answer was
              That was a good question Joe, I've been wondering about it too. But I guess Mike and others take so good care of us members that he doesn't have to vist that often.

Comment

Alright!

I'm back at a computer and finally have time to speak up.

First off - It was a special day for me to hang out alone on the 405 from Santa Monica driving at 5-10mph. It sure made the most fun out of my rental (sorry S4 guys, Hertz screwed up). Definately an LA experience I will never forget! Next time I'll go local thanks.

Once I got to Meguiar's HQ Mike Phillips was there waving me down with a flashlight (jk, he was wave the pizza man) and when I jump into the classroom I see Barry himself on the table talking. How awesome is that? 1 - I get to go to LA, 2 - I get to go to Meguiar's, 3 - I meet Barry himself, 4 - I get to hang out with Mike, Jason, Tim, Paul, John, Joe and got to meet a few new folks. Rock on.

The wet sanding was excellent, John - your car is looking hotter and hotter, send pics with the camber kit when you get them. The black accord came out very well overall. Nice job. Joe was awesome teaching all of us. I learned how to rotary the hood of the rental on the edges etc. Can't get any better. You should teach - you can definately make a career out of that alone.

Thanks for the parting gifts Mike. I spent Sunday morning at the gas station ($3.09 per gallon gave me a heartattack) speed detailing the car and insane tireshining it before I took the PCH up to Malibu and took a right turn onto Mulholland Hwy/Drive (INSANE!) took Mulholland twisties all the way to 101 freeway. I must go back to do that again.

Hertz was impressed with the return of the car in better than released condition Thanks Paul/Suvi/Mike/Joe.

Wow, another great Meguiar's experience. Too bad it's back to 40 here in NY. oh well - takecare guys! Hope to see you all again soon!

2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

i thought there were more pics that mike was gonna post :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Devious27t
                    i thought there were more pics that mike was gonna post :-P
                    I actually didn't get a lot of pictures from this day, I have some still that have not been posted, but nothing earth shattering. Is there anything specific you want to see? If so I can search for it and post it...
                    Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ok -

Finally have time to share some of my pictures. I wish I took more pics - my camera isn't great. I will try to find a way to capture my video pics for you when I find out:

Action pics:

Other cars:

the other pc burning up the rental car with a rotary

2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');