• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yacht Interior Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yacht Interior Spray

I exclusively use your Last Touch & Final Inspection products on the interior of the boat I run. A friend of mine in the auto finish industry turned me onto them when the boat was first launched. He asked me why so many captains clean their interiors with vinegar & water, then followed with the statement,"You wouldn't wash your truck with it would you?" Ever since I have used your product, 5 years later it still shines like new! Pic's @:

yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_full_detail.jsp?slim=quick&boat_id=1270905&ybw=&units=Feet&currency=USD&access=Public&listing_id=978&url

[Sorry, no commercial links please; 2hotford]

It seems that you could add a product to the marine line for interiors.
    Dav Carpenter
    Captain M/Y Tiger Shark

Loan rep for Golden West Funding: Lowest rate offered the first time, 1% Origination fee.

WOW!!! to MOL!!
    Current Price: US$ 3,200,000 !!??! all i can say is WOW couldn't imagine operating something so expensive!
    have you tried using Quik Interior Detailer?
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Never Heard of it

I have not yet been introduced to this product. The products that I use are so simple & work so good that I haven't looked for any replacements. Finger prints wipe off without a problem, looks shiney, & waxes as I go.

It really works great on my Black Dodge Ram 2500 & Black Liberty (wifes).
      Dav Carpenter
      Captain M/Y Tiger Shark

Loan rep for Golden West Funding: Lowest rate offered the first time, 1% Origination fee.

Comment

its a great product and but they don't sell it in anything large enough for a boat

also last touch and FI do not contain a wax but they do add slickness
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');