• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New H2...where do I start??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H2...where do I start??

First I want to say Hello...Now I need some good advice. I just purchased a 2006 H2..and I want to know what you guys recomend for it. It's the new pewter color with wheat leather. I'm going to use the NXT wax products on it...and I'm comfortable with how to keep the paint and Interior Perfect. What would you guys use on the Black trim all over the car? How about the large black plastic bumpers? Also, what would be best for keeping the Wheel wells looking good? I always just sprayed the with the same foam I used on the tires. Thanks for your imput.

Tower

I would use one of these for the plastic trim:

All Season Dressing

Hyper-Dressing

They can be used on tires as well, or you can use other tire shine products.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Welcome to MOL. Don't forget the #38 or the new solvent based dressing. Hyper dressing is great for the tire wells and tires (not my choice for tires) however it is water based and will wash off with the rain. ASD might be a better option if you are looking for something that lasts.

Regards
      As you make a living, don't forget to live.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');