• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could I use Super Degreaser for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could I use Super Degreaser for?

I like safe d greaser for engines, but have a gallon of super d greaser and haven't used it. Maybe I could get some ideas that it would be best suited for.

That product is a great product to use on engine detailing and cleaning. you can spray in on you engine compartment and then scrub it with a brush to help remove some of that grime. Rinse off the engine when you are done and apply a dressing and you can get a engine that looks as good as this one:

Engine Detail

You can use super degreaser for many other uses as well. Some detail shops will use it on wheels (depending on the wheel) and some will use it on the undercarriage area. It really depends on what you are working on.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Tim Larson
    Meguiar’s
    Customer Care Rep
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tim Larson
    Meguiars Customer Care Rep
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Yeah I bought a gallon of safe d greaser and super degreaser and like safe d greaser on engines and wheel wells, So I couldn't think of why I'd use super degreaser when safe d greaser has given me great results. But thanks for the reply.

Comment

I use Super Degreaser on really mucky door shuts amongst the 'usual' things.

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');