• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from SoCalEvo at Meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from SoCalEvo at Meguiar's

Pictures from SoCalEvo at Meguiar's!

In a few hours, class will begin rain or shine!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Well it's raining lightly,

But the coffee's hot, the Donuts are warm and the pop is cooling down for lunch!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Looks like a good "healthy" start to a busy day !! ...I actually like detailing when it's a little cooler...I can work much longer if it's not really warm outside....have a good class today !!!
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

A few are starting to show up!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mmmmmmm...Donuts! Cars look cool.
          Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

If you guys can't eat all that pizza...... Fast car, can get there quick.
            SRT-10 Silver

Comment

what was in the goodies bag? too bad i couldn't make to the club day but ill just prolly sign for one of the other upcoming classes.

Comment

Well the clouds broke-off and the sun came out and we had some fun at Meguiar's today!

After lunch everyone dove in head first to help clay, clean, polish and wax Alex's Evo!

Finished!

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike, i learned alot today.

Comment

thanks so much mike and meguiars for hosting us. I (and all of us) learned a ton about everything, and have new products to try out! for anyone that hasnt tried out the new wheel cleaners, we used the multi piece wheel cleaner (orange bottle), and it worked phenominal for removing months of caked on brake dust with little effort required (i hope someone has before and after pictures from today, its simply amazing)

mike, you're an excellent teacher and went to great lengths to teach everyone, no matter what skill level, anything and everything they desired to know about detailing/washing/polishing/waxing etc... he even told a joke or two aparently we werent the most lively group thats been through there, but that didnt stop mike from trying his best to wake us up so we could learn to the fullest

and mike, you were asking if these cars are fast. basically the answer is: yes, very. i'll come by some wednesday night open garage over the summer and we can go for a quick drive - under the speed limit of course (if you're allowed/willing of course)
                    Lancer Evolution VIII
                    I4T

Comment

Originally posted by rammsteinmatt
                      thanks so much mike and meguiars for hosting us. I (and all of us) learned a ton about everything, and have new products to try out! for anyone that hasnt tried out the new wheel cleaners, we used the all wheel (orange bottle), and it worked phenominal for removing months of caked on brake dust with little effot required (i hope someone has before and after pictures, its simply amazing)

mike is an excellent teacher and went to great lengths to teach everyone, no matter what skill level, anything and everything they desired to know about detailing/washing/polishing/waxing etc... he even told a joke or two aparently we werent the most lively group thats been through there, but that didnt stop mike from trying his best to wake us up so we could learn to the fullest

and mike, you were asking if these cars are fast. basically the answer is: yes, very. i'll come by some wednesday night open garage over the summer and we can go for a quick drive - under the speed limit of course (if you're allowed/willing of course)
                      Definitly
                      let me know when this goes down since i live pretty close

I would like to say thanks to Mequiar's and all there staff especially mike. I learned a ton of stuff which will help me when i enter car shows. I can't wait to get my products so i can begin to use them. I will probably stop by the Wednesday meets to say hi and learn some more

Comment

Thanks Mike for the lessons today. I can really see that you're dedicated and enthusiastic about car detailing.

I was really surprised how generous Meguiars is in offering essentially free classes without any hard sales pitch, and all the free products that they gave away. You're right - products will come and go over the years, but if you provide a high quality product, backed up with excellent customer service, it will last a very, very long time.

Thanks again!

Comment

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much. The class was a big success in my book. The people that was affraid to get alittle wet missed out on a great day! THANK you again.. My car was the really bad white one....I WILL post some before and after pics for all to see what a wonderful product you support.
                          To bad my car didnt get done but next time i guess i should get a darker car.

Chris

Comment

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the great class today and thanks again for selecting my car!

Meguiar's has some great products and I was very impressed today by the excellent products, customer care, and staff professionalism. I learned a great deal of information today from your informative presentation and hands on instructions / practice.

I can't wait to get the products I ordered today, especially the G100, to remove the rest of the scratches on mine and my wife's car.

Alex

Comment

The SoCalEvo club was an enthusiastic club eager to learn all aspects of car detailing and especially removing swirls from their car's finish.

Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');